Mouth-Watering Oven Roasted Veggies
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Our Mouth-Watering Oven Roasted Veggies combine a medley of oh-so-good Brussels sprouts, yummy butternut squash, and sweet carrots for a side dish that everyone will love! It's a holiday favorite, sure, but we also like whipping it up just because we want to. It's simple, flavorful, and made for a diabetes-diet!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed backing sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt and pepper; mix well. Add vegetables to seasoning mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Divide evenly on baking sheets.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
Test Kitchen Tip
- For more oven roasted veggies that are super scrumptious, check out our Cauliflower Steaks & Roasted Veggies or these Mixed-Up Roasted Vegetables!
- Okay, so a side dish needs something to go with. We suggest our flavor-packed Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner or, if you're wanting to add a little bit of cheese to your night, try our 20-Minute Chicken Divan!
- Now, it's time to indulge! For a dessert, we know you'll love our Light & Airy Raspberry-Rhubarb Pie or, for the chocolate lover, try our Heavenly Chocolate Cake!
Read NextCheesy Cauliflower