Baked Green Bean Fries
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
When these crisp, fresh Baked Green Bean Fries came out of the Test Kitchen, they disappeared in a flash! They are a perfect low-carb side dish for your dinner, or a great snack anytime during the day! These are so good and easy to make, they're likely to become a permanent part of your weekly meal plan!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup whole wheat Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, whisk egg and water.
- Coat each green bean in egg, then coat completely in bread crumb mixture. Place in a single layer on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- We know you're going to love this recipe for our Baked Green Bean Fries. For a variety of healthier fries, try our Crispy Apple Fries or our Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Fries!
- These green bean fries will pair perfectly with our Basil and Cheese-Stuffed Chicken or this Roasted Saucy Brisket!
- What do you think of our Baked Green Bean Fries? Tell us in the comments!
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes