- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our Nutty Asparagus is made with 3 easy and healthy ingredients, but boy it sure tastes like you fussed. You'll surely want to treat guests with this one, but since it's such a cinch, make it for yourself anytime.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, toasted
What to Do
- In a large skillet, add asparagus and enough water to cover; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 5 to 7 minutes, or until asparagus are just tender.
- Drain and transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with almonds.
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes