Chinese Cabbage & Onion Stir-Fry
- COOK TIME
You simply have to try our novel and tasty Chinese Cabbage & Onion Stir-Fry and we are positive you'll be making it often. This healthy recipe gets its sweetness from brown sugar, and we're betting you'll love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) head Chinese cabbage (bok choy)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons stir fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
What to Do
- Separate Chinese cabbage leaves, wash thoroughly and cut stalks away from leaves.
- Cut stalks into 1/2-inch diagonal pieces. Roll leaves and shred 1/4-inch wide.
- Add Chinese cabbage stalk pieces and onion to sprayed nonstick 10 to 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir about 5 minutes.
- Add leaves, brown sugar and water. Cover and steam about 2 minutes or until leaves wilt. Uncover and toss with sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.