Baked Balsamic Asparagus
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
The woodsy flavor of balsamic vinegar guarantees a great salad dressing. But we like to use balsamic vinegar in everything from mixed salads and marinades to grilled vegetables and so much more. It adds robust flavor to dishes like Baked Balsamic Asparagus… without any guilt.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut a sheet of aluminum foil 18 inches long.
- Place the asparagus on the foil; drizzle with oil and vinegar then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Seal the foil packet and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender. Open the packet carefully, and serve.
- For more great side dish recipe ideas, check out our free eCookbook, Simple Side Dishes: 28 Healthy Side Dish Recipes!
- Thumbs-up for gluten-free meal plans!
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes