"Gobble" Em Up Burgers
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Our "Gobble" Em Up Burgers use lean ground turkey and some zesty seasonings to put a whole new spin on a classic cheeseburger. Replace the bun with lettuce and you've got a flavorful and guilt-free burger that you can enjoy anytime!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pound lean ground turkey breast
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and cook patties over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until juices run clear and no pink remains. Serve immediately.
Read NextTurkey Meat Loaf Supreme