Light Italiano Sausage Soup
- COOK TIME
Flavorful, lower-in-fat turkey sausage is the key ingredient to this warming Light Italiano Sausage Soup. Simmer up a pot of this one in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casings removed, crumbled
- 1 (14-ounce) can no-salt-added stewed Italian tomatoes
- 5 1/4
cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 3 zucchini,cut into 1-inch cubes
What to Do
- Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook sausage until it browns, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, about 10 minutes. Add zucchini and continue to simmer, covered, about 15 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.