Chinese Chicken Soup
- COOK TIME
Did you know that the Chinese New Year is also known as the Spring Festival? That goes along with the belief that it is a chance to get a fresh start. Why not get that start with a bowl of our Chinese Chicken Soup?
What You'll Need
- 4 (14-ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
pound uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine the chicken broth, water, soy sauce, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and chicken over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti and snow peas, and continue boiling for 8 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with sliced scallions.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.