Garlicky Scallop Stir-Fry
- COOK TIME
If there were an election for the best way to prepare scallops, Garlicky Scallop Stir-Fry would be the hands-down winner! Maybe we should plan on serving this on Election Day as the results roll in...
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
of a small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2
pound sea scallops, quartered
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over high heat. Add the mushrooms and garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup chicken broth. Add the broccoli, bell pepper, and the remaining chicken broth to the skillet; mix well. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add the scallops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the scallops are firm and white.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, and the reserved chicken broth until smooth; stir into the skillet and cook for 1 minute, or until thickened. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.