Chicken and Broccoli Hand Pies
- COOK TIME
Our Chicken and Broccoli Hand Pies make the perfect on-the-go lunch or snack. Loaded with nutritious broccoli and chicken breast, these hand pies (or you can call 'em sandwiches!) are so yummy and convenient.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated thin crust pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat garden vegetable cream cheese spread, divided
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, finely shredded
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red bell peppers, chopped
teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough onto cookie sheet. Spread out dough into 14- x 12-inch rectangle; cut into 9 squares. Spread 1 teaspoon cream cheese spread onto half of each square, spreading within 1/2-inch of edges. Top each with chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and garlic.
- Fold each square into a triangle. Using a fork, press edges to seal. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.