Creamy Chocolate-Pecan Cups
This one has "the crunch" from the pecans, "the smooth" from the cream cheese and everybody's favorite.…chocolate… from the pudding. What it doesn't have is lots of fat. So indulge in our Creamy Chocolate-Pecan Cups with confidence.
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until very smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; mix well. Add pudding to cream cheese and gently stir to mix. Fold in pecans.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 6 custard cups. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Read NextRoasted Banana Pudding