Saffron Rice with Broccoli
- COOK TIME
Enjoy this flavorful combo of yellow rice and broccoli as the perfect "goes with anything" side dish. Our Saffron Rice with Broccoli is not only a healthy choice, but the taste is simply delicious.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-ounce) package saffron yellow rice, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
cup diced pimiento, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, steam broccoli in a steamer basket until just tender; drain.
- Over medium heat, combine rice, broccoli, pimiento and parsley, until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.