Personal Pepperoni Pizzas
Stay on top of your diabetes diet with our Personal Pepperoni Pizzas pitas made from all healthy ingredients. Have a pizza party and enjoy these tasty favorites without guilt.
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-inch) whole wheat pita breads, split
cup low-sodium marinara sauce
- 24 slices turkey pepperoni
cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Lightly toast pita bread. Spread each with one-quarter of marinara sauce. Place 6 slices pepperoni and one-quarter of cheese on each pita half.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.