Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
If you're looking for a healthier way to enjoy the magical flavor of pumpkin this season, look no further because with this pumpkin pie recipe there's no crust to worry about! Put this one in your "easy Thanksgiving recipes" folder, because all you've gotta do to achieve a creamy delcious Crustless Pumpkin Pie is mix and bake! You don't' have to wait for Thankgiving when you can enjoy this easy pie recipe anytime of the year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (12-ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon light butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat biscuit baking mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender on high speed for 1 minute, or place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat 2 minutes with a hand beater. Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- If you want to fancy up this pie a bit, top with dollops of light whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
You Might Also Like:
- Healthy Pumpkin Recipes: 6 Easy Pumpkin Desserts - If you like this Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe then you've gotta check out this collection of pumpkin cookies, pudding, and more!
- Baked Pumpkin Fritters: These are full of a different kind of pumpkin spice, the savory kind! These are so good, you'll definitely be serving them year-round.
- Crustless Apple Pie: Here's another seasonal favorite turned crustless in this easy pie recipe!
Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes: 20 Diabetic Recipes for You Traditional Thanksgiving Menu: This free eCookbook is full of main dishes, sides, and desserts that will help you create a satisfying Thanksgiving menu that fits into your diabetic lifesetyle. Just like with our Crustless Pumpkin Pie, you don't have to skimp on your favorites for the holidays.
Read NextNo-Bake Key Lime Pie