Strawberry Broccoli Salad
- 10 Min
Surprise your taste buds with this unique salad twist. Our Strawberry Broccoli Salad has a fresh and fruity taste that reminds us of those carefree summer days.
What You'll Need
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets, blanched
- 3 ounces reduced fat sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, toss together broccoli, cheese, onion, and pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, sugar, vinegar, and salt. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Gently stir in strawberries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fresh, crunchy broccoli is the perfect ingredient to use in many different kinds of recipes, from soups to casseroles. Here are a few more Easy Broccoli Recipes!
- We've got even more great salad recipes in our collection of Healthy Salad Recipes: 9 of Our Best Salad Recipes for Potlucks and More.
Read NextSummer Party Salad
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 222
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 37 %
- Cholesterol 7.5mg 3 %
- Sodium 312mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.3g 29 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %