Strawberry Broccoli Salad
Surprise your taste buds with this unique salad twist. Our Strawberry Broccoli Salad has a fresh and fruity taste that reminds us of those carefree summer days.
What You'll Need
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets, blanched
- 3 ounces reduced fat sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
cup diced red onion
cup pecans, coarsely chopped
cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, toss together broccoli, cheese, onion, and pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, sugar, vinegar, and salt. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Gently stir in strawberries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.