Southern Three-Bean Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
What's a perfect addition to any antipasto platter? Our Southern Three-Bean Salad of course! The high-fiber content of the beans in this dish will help you stay on track with your diet too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can no-salt-added cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can no-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine green beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, olives, and parsley.
- Add Italian dressing, garlic, onion powder, and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- This recipe pairs perfectly with our Crispy Oven Fried Chicken recipe!
Read NextTuna Salad Surprise
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 117
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 0.3mg 0 %
- Sodium 456mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.0g 24 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %