Grandma's Sweet Pea and Ham Salad
Grandma's Sweet Pea and Ham Salad will take you right back to your childhood. We've lightened up this classic deli salad so you can still enjoy it with your family, and continue passing on the tradition!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3 ounces finely chopped fat-free or extra-lean deli ham
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
cup (1-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
cup fat-free Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine peas, ham, egg and Cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine Ranch dressing, mayonnaise, mustard, and black pepper. Pour over pea mixture; mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.