Garden Tuna Salad
- 10 Min
This low-carb tuna salad is full of garden-fresh pickin's, like tomatoes, celery, fresh dill and more. Our Garden Tuna Salad makes a great outdoor picnic recipe 'cause there's so much fresh flavor in it!
What You'll Need
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna, in water, drained and flaked
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ripe tomatoes, tops cut off and center pulp and seeds removed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, scallion, and dill.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour yogurt dressing over tuna mixture; mix well.
- Spoon a scoop of tuna mixture into each tomato. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read NextTuna Salad Surprise