Fruit-full Tossed Chicken Salad
This main-dish healthy Fruit-full Tossed Chicken Salad is chock full of so many flavors and textures that'll it satisfy your hunger and your cravings, even if you're watching your waistline.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken breast
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-sugar-added sliced peaches, drained with liquid reserved
- 3 tablespoons no-sugar-added peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- In a large salad bowl, combine baby greens, chicken, scallions, strawberries, and peaches.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup of reserved peach liquid, peach preserves, vinegar, mustard, and ground red pepper; mix well. Pour over salad and toss well. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.