Summer's Best Peach Crumble
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Oh the simple tasty pleasure of a ripe and juicy summer peach! Our Summer's Best Peach Crumble is a warm and comforting dessert that lets you enjoy this classic recipe anytime of the year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained (see Notes)
- 6 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine peaches and brown sugar in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle graham cracker topping over peaches and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until peaches are hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Check This Out!
- You can also use fresh peaches! Just make sure they are sliced thin and you may need to add 5-10 minutes extra cooking time.
- When peaches are at their sweetest, there's nothing better! Here are some other ways to enjoy them: Peach Glazed Pork and Peaches and Cream Trifle will get everyone's mouth watering!
- Summertime means picnic time! Don't miss our collection of 10 Healthy Picnic Food Recipes.
Read NextSuper Strawberry Fluff
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 147
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 91mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %