Crunchy No-Bake Cereal Bars
- SERVING SIZE
- (1) 1-1/2-inch bar
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
If you're on-the-go in the morning then you might be interested in some fill-ya-up breakfast bar recipes! Grab and go is the way to go, and our Crunchy No-Bake Cereal Bars are made with mixed fruit and roasted peanuts for a combo that will add some pep to your step. When you make this yummy breakfast ahead of time, you'll have less stress, less mess, and more flavor the next morning.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cup wheat flakes cereal (see tip)
- 1 cup toasted multi-grain oat cereal (see tip)
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mixed fruit
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar blend
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cereals, peanuts, and mixed fruit. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine honey, brown sugar blend, and peanut butter. Heat until brown sugar blend and peanut butter are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and pour over cereal mixture, gently stirring to coat evenly.
- Transfer cereal mixture to prepared baking dish and gently press down. Allow to cool, then cut into 1-1/2-inch bars. Refrigerate in an airtight container 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- The Test Kitchen used Wheaties and Cheerios when creating this recipe, but feel free to change it up!
- If you love breakfast bar recipes, we know you're going to love our Best Breakfast Cookies!
- A Sundae for breakfast? You betcha, with our creamy and delightful Breakfast Banana Sundae! Don't let it fool you though. It's got all that sweet flavor, but without any of the guilt!
- Looking for a bit of savory in your breakfast menu? Then you want our Homemade Breakfast Sausage! YUM!
Read NextBest Breakfast Cookies