Mixed Greens Spring Salad
- SERVING SIZE
- 1-1/4 cups
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
We absolutely love this Mixed Greens Spring Salad! To add some extra flavor and texture to it, we added in some sugar snap peas and almonds. When you drizzle it with the olive oil and raspberry vinegar, you're going to be in spring salad heaven. This is a lighter lunch recipe that we know you're going to fall in love with!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 4 cups packed mixed greens
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook sugar snap peas 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium-low heat, toast almonds 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, peas, scallions, and dill. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over greens, sprinkle with almonds and toss until evenly coated.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Love this mixed green salad recipe? We do too! We've got plenty of other spring salads including our Ham and Apple Salad and this Pecan-Topped Spinach Salad!
- How about some deli salads to add to the spring picnic menu? For great flavors and texture, try our Pilgrim Chicken Salad and give the crowd an island-feel with our Tropical Carrot Salad!
Read NextSpecial Seven-Layer Salad