Looking for summer dessert recipes that will satisfy your passion for peaches, while sticking to your diabetes diet? Then check out our Peachy Passion! After the first bite, you'll be feeling pretty peachy-keen about this dessert. Make it for your annual summer party, or just as a sweet treat to beat the heat on those hot nights at home.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed, drained
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated Stevia or sugar substitute
What to Do
- Divide peaches evenly among 6 dessert bowls.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, extract, and Splenda; spoon mixture over peaches.
Test Kitchen Tips
- To play up the presentation, garnish this with fresh mint before serving! It'll give it a touch of that fancy flair that will impress the guests!
- Want more recipes to satisfy that peachy-fresh craving? Try our Easy Peach Cake for a melt-in-your mouth dessert for any night of the week, or if you're headed off to the church potluck, bring along our Summer's Best Peach Crumble for a dessert dish so good, they won't even leave the crumbs behind!
- When it comes to summer dessert recipes, citrus-flavored desserts are always a refreshing hit. Check out our collection of Lemon Desserts, Recipes with Oranges, and More for some inspiration this summer--or anytime!