Frosty Key Lime Treats
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (3-inch) square
- 10 Min
These easy-to-make Frosty Key Lime Treats are refreshingly easy to make! Just 3 simple ingredients are all it takes to allow your freezer to do all the work to create delicious dessert squares.
What You'll Need
- 2 containers (6-ounce) reduced-fat key lime pie yogurt
- 1 package (.35-ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin mix
- 1 container (8-ounce) reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Combine yogurt and gelatin in bowl and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping and pour into 9-inch square dish. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Cut into squares.
Read NextCreamy Tortoni