Veggie Cream Cheese Omelet
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
Start your day with a protein-packed breakfast that's just for two. Our Veggie Cream Cheese Omelet features plenty of fresh veggies and cooks up in just 15 minutes. It's a healthier choice for busy mornings, and can be served with a few pieces of fresh fruit or some low-fat sausage patties.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
cup chopped broccoli
cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese, cubed
What to Do
- In an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add bell pepper, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic powder, and black pepper. Saute 4 to 5 minutes, or until veggies are tender. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg substitute with water. Add to skillet and cook until almost firm in center. Top half the omelet with vegetable mixture and cream cheese cubes. Fold the other half over vegetables and cream cheese. Cook 3 to 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.