Your Very Own Waldorf Salad
- 5 Min
Yes you can make Your Very Own Waldorf Salad and still stick to your diabetes diet. This lighter, healthier version includes some cooked chicken, to hearty it up, and is sure to be one of your favorite main dish salads.
What You'll Need
- 2 red delicious apples with peels, cored, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
What to Do
- Sprinkle apples with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad