Pilgrim Chicken Salad
Chicken salad is great! You can eat it many different ways, plus it keeps well in the fridge. It's so light, versatile, and easy that we want to enjoy it year-round. That's why we created Pilgrim Chicken Salad. It's a classic summertime recipe with all the flavors of fall!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad