One Bowl Cucumber Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
French dressing and fresh parsley put a unique twist on this cucumber and onion salad. Best of all, when we call it One Bowl Cucumber Salad, we mean it!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup fat-free French dressing
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine French dressing, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, salt, and parsley. Add cucumbers and onion. Toss gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
If you love this healthy salad recipe, you're gonna love our collection of low carb deli salads!
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad