Light Pasta & Bean Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
This light and refreshing pasta salad gets some health and nutrition with kidney beans and peas and a bit of a kick with fat-free Italian Dressing. Why not give our Light Bean Pasta Salad a spin at your next BBQ, potluck or picnic?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pasta, peas, kidney beans, and chopped egg. Add Italian dressing and mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad