Garden Chicken Salad
- 5 Min
This classic Garden Chicken Salad gets its tasty crunch from lots of fresh veggies. Its so good its hard to believe this will keep you looking your best. Say goodbye guilt, hello taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender, pulse until well blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This Garden Chicken Salad would be great for a picnic. To keep it low-carb use carrots and celery for dipping, or try making lettuce wraps!
- For more great picnic food ideas, check out our collection of 10 Healthy Picnic Food Recipes!
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad