Cider Vinaigrette Slaw
Tangy apple cider vinegar is our Test Kitchen secret to turning out this crunchy and tasty Cider Vinaigrette Slaw. This one tastes so awesome it's hard to believe it fits a diabetes diet, but it does.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon SPLENDA sugar substitute
- 3 cups ready-to-eat coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup slivered bell pepper, any color
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and SPLENDA.
- In a salad bowl, combine coleslaw mix, bell pepper, and scallions; add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 31
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.5g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 105mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.5g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %