Black & White Cookies
- 24 cookies
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 per serving
- COOK TIME
- 13 Min
Black & White Cookies may have originated in New York, but these classic treats are a favorite in any home. This four-step recipe is packed with flavor and easy to make. An any-time treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package sugar-free yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 (16-ounce) container sugar-free chocolate frosting
- 1/2 (16-ounce) container sugar-free vanilla frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs; mix well. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost half of the flat side of each cookie with vanilla frosting and the other half with chocolate frosting. Serve or cover loosely until ready to serve.
Traditionally, black and white cookies have a powdered sugar glaze that would be off the charts for anyone who is watching their blood sugar. By swapping that out with a sugar-free frosting, you can enjoy the taste you love without all of the guilt.
Want a dessert with some colorful flair? Check out our, "Berry-licious" Parfait, Orange Cream Pie, or Tart Bubblin' Blueberry Crisp!
Read NextFudgy Chocolate Cookies