Lean 'n' Mean Chili con Carne
- COOK TIME
Just because you're trying to eat healthy shouldn't mean you can't enjoy a hearty dish like this Lean 'n' Mean Chili con Carne, packed with lean ground beef and diced tomatoes.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (8-ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook ground beef and onion until browned. Drain excess liquid.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer on low for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.