- SERVING SIZE
2 small pieces of chicken or 1 chicken breast
- COOK TIME
Our Orange Chicken is a sweet alternative to your ordinary chicken dinner. Don't be surprised if it quickly becomes a family favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-pound) chicken, cut into 10 pieces and skin removed
cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish. Season with the salt and bake for 35 minutes; drain liquid from the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients then pour over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and its juices run clear.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.