Chicken 'n' Cheddar Quesadillas
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
Melty reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese makes for awesome Mexican-style Chicken 'n' Cheddar Quesadillas. All that comfort still oozes out of each warm and tasty bite, without the worry of breaking your diet.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2
cup no-salt-added frozen seasoning blend (onion, bell peppers, celery, parsley)
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, cut into strips
teaspoon chili powder
- 8 (8-inch) low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Add seasoning blend and cook over medium-high heat until tender. Add chicken strips, chili, and cumin, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Remove chicken mixture and wipe skillet with paper towels. Coat again with cooking spray.
- On each of 4 tortillas, spoon one-quarter of chicken mixture. Top with cheese and cover with another tortilla.
- Cook each quesadilla in skillet, turning to cook on both sides until lightly browned, spraying with additional cooking spray as needed. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.