Raspberry Lemon Mini Cheesecakes
Updated July 23, 2021
- CHILL TIME
1 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
Bake up a batch of our Raspberry Lemon Mini Cheesecakes and find yourself immersed in tart citrusy flavor! These light cheesecakes are perfectly portioned and low-carb, so you don't have to feel guilty about treating yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla; with an electric mixer, beat until smooth. Add yogurt, eggs, and flour and continue to mix until well-blended. Spoon batter into prepared tin, filling each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool 30 additional minutes.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or until ready to serve. Top with fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 11
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.