Quick 'n' Easy Blueberry Cheesecake
- CHILL TIME
2 Hr 15 Min
Blueberry and lemon are a match made in heaven in this no-bake Quick 'n' Easy Blueberry Cheesecake. By using reduced-fat and sugar-free ingredients, you'll get all the glory but none of the guilt!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
cup nonfat powdered milk
- 1 cup diet lemon-lime soda
cup frozen lite whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 1/2
teaspoon lemon extract, divided
- 1 (9-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
cup blueberry spreadable fruit spread
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, dry pudding mix, powdered milk, and soda. Mix well with a wire whisk. Blend in 1/4 cup whipped topping and 1 teaspoon lemon extract.
- Spread mixture evenly into pie crust.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining whipped topping, remaining lemon extract, and blueberry spreadable fruit. Spread mixture evenly over cheesecake filling.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with blueberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.