Marvelous Mocha Cheesecake
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr 15 Min
The coffee and chocolate combination in our Marvelous Mocha Cheesecake will remind you of your favorite coffee shop treat, minus all the guilt and calories. Why not give it a try?
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 (9-ounce) reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- 3/4 cup frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and coffee. Beat with electric mixer until well mixed.
- Spread mixture evenly into pie crust. Refrigerate about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine whipped topping, vanilla extract, cocoa, and Splenda. Spread mixture evenly over cheesecake filling. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over top. Refrigerate 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Read NextNew York-Style Cheesecake