Cocoa Loco Cream Cheese Pie
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr 15 Min
We've gone crazy for cocoa by combining sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding mix, sugar-free chocolate drink mix and mini chocolate chips and placing it all in a sugar-free chocolate cookie pie crust. It doesn't get much better than that!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 1 cup fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (9-ounce) sugar-free chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, dry pudding mix, milk, and water. Mix well with a wire whisk. Mix in 1 teaspoon almond extract, and 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Refrigerate about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup whipped topping, remaining almond extract, and instant chocolate drink mix.
- Spread evenly over cheesecake filling. Sprinkle with almonds and chocolate chips. Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Read NextNew York-Style Cheesecake