Bottomless Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
Our Bottomless Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is a diabetes delight. We save you unnecessary calories and carbs by making it crustless! But don't worry, it's so creamy and delicious, you won't even know it's missing!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar; beat well. Beat in eggs one at a time, then beat in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes. Do not turn off oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and remaining sugar, remaining vanilla, and remaining lemon juice; mix well. Spread over top of cheesecake and bake 10 more minutes.
- Let cheesecake cool, then cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
Read NextBottomless Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 119
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.6g 17 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 312mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %