Stir It Up Snacker Cake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (2-1/2- x 3-inch) piece
This is the perfect cake to bring to an outdoor potluck, 'cause it's got a whole lot of fruity and tropical flavor baked in. The whole gang will love snackin' on this Stir It Up Snacker Cake recipe from the "Two-Step Diabetes Cookbook."
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package sugar-free yellow cake mix
- 8 ounces club soda
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Cooking spray
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches in 100% juice, well drained and diced
- 2 (8-ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut or 1-1/2 ounces sliced almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Whisk together the cake mix, soda, eggs, and extract in a large bowl. Note: Batter will be slightly lumpy. Place in a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray and top with peaches, pineapple, and coconut.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
Copyright © 2015 the American Diabetes Association, Inc.® From Two-Step Diabetes Cookbook. Reprinted with permission from The American Diabetes Association. To order this book call 1-800-232-6733 or order online at ShopDiabetes.org.
Read NextBetter-Than-Anything Cake