Easy Peach Cake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (2-1/2- x 2-inch) piece
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Our moist, melt-in-your mouth Easy Peach Cake is so simple to make, you can whip it up any night of the week. It'll make any night feel special!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can, sliced peaches, no sugar added, diced and liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup Maraschino cherries, chopped, plus more for garnish
- Whipped topping for garnish
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in eggs, rum extract, peaches with reserved liquid, and cherries; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry. Let cool. When ready to serve, add a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry.
Read NextBetter-Than-Anything Cake