Old World Garlic Knots
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 roll
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This garlic knot recipe will make you think you're visiting Nonna in Italy! It pairs perfectly with any of your favorite Italian dishes. These Old World Garlic Knots are packed with flavor, and come together in just 15 minutes. They'll have your taste buds saying, "Mamma Mia, that's good!"
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons light margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated classic pizza dough
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Stir in garlic, parsley, and salt and heat 2 minutes; set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough on a cutting board and cut into 12 (1-inch-wide) strips. “Tie” each strip of dough into a knot, tucking the ends under the knot. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush the garlic-butter mixture over the rolls.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden.
Test Kitchen Tip
- This garlic knot recipe pairs great with our Spicy Baked Linguine and, if you're having dinner for two, we suggest our Restaurant-Style Spinach Manicotti.
- For more Italian favorites, check out this Italian Zucchini Bake or this yummy Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo.
- Save room for dessert! Complete your Italian menu with our Cannoli-Stuffed Strawberries or this spectacular Little Italy Cake!
Read NextZucchini Corn Bread Pie