- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Almond lovers, you're about to experience something known as almond joy! Our Almond Bars are simply delicious. They're great to take along to a potluck or to enjoy with your family at home.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons light margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat margarine and granulated sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract, then beat in flour mixture until dough comes together. Press firmly into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until just golden brown around edges and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then sprinkle evenly with confectioners' sugar.
Read NextCrunchy Oat Apricot Bars