Not Your Ordinary Antipasto
- COOK TIME
Think out of the box and give our Not Your Ordinary Antipasto a try! With some unexpected twists, this pre-dinner appetizer is sure to have everyone impressed.
What You'll Need
- 1 red bell pepper
pound thin fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 1/2
cup fresh small white mushrooms, cleaned, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On prepared baking sheet, broil red pepper 4 to 5 inches from heat, until charred on all sides. Remove and seal in plastic bag until cool enough to handle.
- Under cold running water, remove skin. Cut into 1/2-inch slices and place on serving dish; discard seeds.
- Place asparagus and mushrooms on prepared baking sheet and coat vegetables with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat, turning frequently, until lightly browned. Transfer asparagus and mushrooms to serving dish with bell pepper and drizzle with vinegar. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.