- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
There's something about asparagus that always shouts "special!" Treat yourself or your guests to our easy yet elegant toasty Mozzarella-Asparagus Roll-Ups and take a bow!
What You'll Need
pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 10 slices light-style wheat bread, crusts trimmed
- 10 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 reduced-fat mozzarella cheese sticks, cut in half, lengthwise
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In medium skillet over high heat, heat 1 inch water to boiling. Add asparagus, cover, and cook 7 to 10 minutes, or until just tender; drain.
- With rolling pin, slightly flatten each bread slice. Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise on one side of bread. Evenly sprinkle with garlic powder. Top that side with 1 to 2 asparagus spears and half of a cheese stick. Roll up carefully, then arrange seam-side down on prepared baking sheet; coat rolls with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until bread browns.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.