Greek Isle Mushroom Stuffers
- COOK TIME
Our Greek Isle Mushroom Stuffers are your tasty ticket to the flavors of the Mediterranean. While many stuffed mushroom recipes call for lots of breadcrumbs, our healthier version gets its delicious heartiness from lots of fresh ingredients.
What You'll Need
- 12 large fresh white mushrooms, stems removed and chopped into small pieces
cup finely chopped onion
cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat mushroom caps with cooking spray and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels, then return to baking sheet; set aside.
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook and stir mushroom stems and onion over medium heat, until tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix mushroom stems, onion, olives, and cheese, then fill mushroom caps with mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.