Festive Cheese Balls Snack
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 cheeseballs
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Tis the season for all the holiday time treats that we love, but it can be hard to stay on track with so many great goodies out there. One of the most popular are our Festive Cheese Balls Snack. They come together with ready-made and lighter ingredients, but still have the same great flavor that you crave during the falala festivities!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Form cheese mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in toasted sesame seeds. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Love our Festive Cheese Balls Snack? We sure do! For more falala-favorites, try our Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms and our savory Teriyaki Cocktail Meatballs!
- For something on the sweeter side, we suggest these classic Christmas Butter Cookies or our Holiday Cranberry Cobbler! They're sure to hit the spot!
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls