- SERVING SIZE
- 1-1/2 tablespoons
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
Whether for an anytime autumn gatherings or the holidays, our Cranberry-Nut Spread is packed with nutrition and taste. Crunchy, creamy, tart and tangy, this one has it all.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to serve. Serve with celery or thin wholegrain crackers.
Read NextSensational Shrimp Dip